Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Revogue Watch.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place inus. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
• What are the payment options which Revogue Watch providesme?
• At Revogue Watch you can shop with any of the followingoptions
On our website:
1. Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
2. Debit card for more than 50 banks.
3. Credit Card EMIs(with such banks that participate as onthe date of transaction)
4. We currently support Net banking for all major banks likeICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
5. Interest free EMI loan from Bajaj Finance Limited
6. Revogue Watch Gift Cards and Vouchers
At the time of delivery:
8. Card on delivery with option to convert your payment intoEMI for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date oftransaction.
9. Cash on delivery for orders up to Rs. 25,000/- (to aselect set of pin codes)
• Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
• We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 25000 (to aselect set of pin codes)
We also offer the option of paying via a credit/debit card atthe time of delivery. Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted. Ifyou are opting for this payment option, please ensure that you have the rightcard with you at the time of delivery. When you pay via Credit Card on delivery– you have the option to convert your payment into EMI. This option isavailable for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the dateof transaction.
• However please note that in cases where customers expectorders to be delivered after a long delay (which is communicated to RevogueWatch), we will need the customers to pay in advance (using other paymentoptions) for the said order.
• How do I buy an Revogue Watch product on EMI?
• You can buy an Revogue Watch product with EMIs using thefollowing two options:
1. EMI on Credit Cards.
2. No Cost Financing by Bajaj Finance Limited.Depending onthe scheme opted by the customer, the interest may be partly/completely borneby Revogue Watch and any other processing fees shall be completely borne by thecustomer.
• What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
1. For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to haveyour 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
2. For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details ofcard holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to thebank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
3. For Net Banking you need to keep your account number aswell as your password/IPIN handy.
• Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
• Absolutely. Shopping with Revogue Watch is completely safe.Transactions with Revogue Watch are via the industry leading payment gateways,which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways arecompliant with the global information security standards defined fororganizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card oraccount information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it welland truly safe.
• Does Revogue Watch.com store my card or account information?
• Revogue Watch.com does not collect or store your accountinformation at all.
• Will I be asked to share card information, accountinformation or passwords over phone or email?
• The Revogue Watch team will never request you to share anyof your payment details over email or over phone. The only time when you may beasked for your 16 digit card number is if you apply for a loan with BajajFinance Limited.
• How will transactions on Revogue Watch appear on my CreditCard / Bank statements?
• All transactions on Revogue Watch.com will be under theheading of Revogue Watch Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd on your Credit Card /Bank statements.